Autor Tema: Command & Conquer: Red Alert (Traducción) [Finalizada]  (Leído 121409 veces)

Desconectado SkaZZ

• Webmasters
  • HAL9000
  • País: es
  • Fecha de registro: Noviembre 21, 2004, 20:19:49 pm
  • ZzZzzZz... Dark Souls... ZzZzzZz...
    • Ver Perfil
Re: Command & Conquer: Red Alert - ¿Existe traducción?
« Respuesta #60 en: Enero 20, 2010, 14:45:23 pm »
yo ya sabes que lo que sea traduccion en si puedo ayudarte, en cuanto a "coger texto idioma extranjero-transcribir a castellano". De las cosas tecnicas ya te buscas a otro :D

Jejeje, en realidad no es nada técnico. Pero lo postearé cuando llegue a mi casa esta tarde mejor, más tranquilo y pudiendo dar toda la información ;D

//////       Hora de abandonware llegó, coge a tus
     (o   O)       amigos y vámonos. Con Kendo el friki y
       (_)         SkaZz el chiflado, lo pasaremos guay.
--oooO-----Oooo--  ¡Hora de abandonware!

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
  • Fecha de registro: Marzo 05, 2007, 14:47:05 pm
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • AOL Instant Messenger - -
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #61 en: Enero 20, 2010, 14:48:02 pm »
oka :) de momento te sigo dejando videos de red alert, si luego necesitas ayuda con la traduccion de estos me lo dices.

johan he visto lo del "truck" convoy que me has puesto en rojo, gracias! (pero avisame cuando hagas eso que sino no me entero :D )

Desconectado darkpadawan

• Commodore 64
  • Fecha de registro: Enero 23, 2004, 14:53:25 pm
    • Ver Perfil
    • www.clandlan.net
« Respuesta #62 en: Enero 20, 2010, 15:25:57 pm »
Por cierto, como en el trabajo no puede liarme con los vídeos porque (entre otras cosas, claro), el PC que tengo es un poco fulero, me he puesto con el The Elder Scrolls: Arena. En el trabajo Elder Scrolls, en casa Red Alert, así puedo ir haciendo cosillas. Pero necesito ayuda con la traducción del The Elder Scrolls. Más que nada, tiene mucho texto y voy muy lento.

¿Alguien se apunta? Si es así, creo otro mensaje en el foro con esta traducción y voy posteando textos.

En su día le eché un ojo, pero reconozco que soy un vago y tengo poco tiempo y me echa para atrás el trabajar con editores hexadecimales. Ahora bien, si me dices que vas a postear textos ya extraídos, cuenta conmigo para irlos traduciendo en un tiempo récord y que así sólo tengas que incluirlos al juego. Me encantaría ver el TES Arena traducido y me apunto a echar una mano.

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #63 en: Enero 20, 2010, 15:31:04 pm »
red alert soviets 7 [FINALIZADO]

Nadia (la chorba tiene nombre, me lo ha chivao la wikipedia :D): xxx...when?...is the core safe?...you must stand your ground, stop them!! The allies attacked the command's nuclear reactor.
Pringao-Kukov: I'm on my way...
Nadia: No. It's too important. You'll go. They shot off the current systems. The core will soon go critical. You must get inside the reactor, and put the current towers back online!
« Última modificación: Enero 20, 2010, 17:40:54 pm por Kendo »

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #64 en: Enero 20, 2010, 16:15:08 pm »
red alert soviets 8 [FINALIZADO]

estos vidos son cada vez mas jachondos

Nadia: I promised you Berlin, Joseph. Did you doubt of me?
Stalin: If i did i would've killed you.
Nadia: How better to show you my love than defeat the city for your birthday
Stalin: a good thing of two possibilities...

*riiiiiing* el telefono oportuno suena
Stalin: hmmmmm... yeah?........what?

Kukov: Some things you are not cleared to see. Come, we are late for the briefing.

Stalin: What is so important you interrupt a private briefing Gradenko?
Do you waste our time with magic shows?

Gradenko: This is Elba Island. Reconnaissance detected an allied transport landing. Our agents went there. Saw this. Shot the video tape. And then, nothing. It had been moved, we would have caught it. It simply dissapeared.
Stalin: Show me again................. Impossible. Whole units? I must know what can do this, Nadia. If it is a weapon i must have it.
Nadia: It could prove a formidable companion to our Iron Curtain Project.
Kukov: Iron Curtain?
Nadia: You don't need to know about this commit, Kukov. Do we control Elba Island?
Gradenko: The xx resistance continues to offer the allied support, but we have been dealing with this...
Stalin: No excuses, comrade! We need that island... No Gradenko, you stay. Send the captain to handle this.
Nadia: Use our subs to keep more allied units from landing, and eliminate all enemies from the island.

« Última modificación: Enero 20, 2010, 23:03:38 pm por Kendo »

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #65 en: Enero 20, 2010, 17:16:25 pm »
red alert soviets 9 [FINALIZADO]
lo que me faltaba encima borracho...

Stalin: No one must hear us... mh? ...Do you recognize these names?
Gradenko: They are your generals. But i don't see my name.
Stalin: Be thankful. I named this men as traitors. They're plotting to kill me! ...hahahaha... They think I will destroy mother Russia! ...hahahaha... but you... you have always stood by me...when i regained the lands stolen by the europeans or the chinese you were there. You fought nobly to make my dream come true... so now, I'm going to give this honor to you.
Gradenko: Death warrants?
Stalin: Sign them. Reaffirm your loyalty to me. I'm bleeding Russia of her enemies.

Kukov: Curious... Stalin said nothing about the truck Gradenko abandoned.
Nadia: Containing elements of Iron Curtain.
Kukov: Yes... we must get it back. I'm sure you'll find the suitable way to handle comrade Gradenko.

Nadia: A truck and its contents were abandoned somewhere in this region. The allies captured the truck and brought it to this waystation. They intent to move it to safe territory and study its contents carefully.
Kukov: This cannot be allowed to happen. We cannot risk recapturing the truck, it is now a liability. Do not allow the truck or any allied unit to leave the area.
« Última modificación: Enero 20, 2010, 17:36:16 pm por Kendo »

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #66 en: Enero 20, 2010, 17:42:05 pm »
red alert soviets 10 [FINALIZADO]

Kukov: Advance within the soviet army can be rapid. Continue to acumulate victories, and the future is yours. One of our convoys is moving through enemy territory. You have been assigned to defend the convoy as they move through the area. Be sure that they reach their destination intact. As a reward for your esteemed service, you have been given a great honor. Our latest advancement in air warfare, the MIG attack aircraft, is at your disposal. Essentialy a bomber, use it to destroy heavy concentrations of allied armor. With this and our standard complement of YAK aircraft, you should have no problem in keeping the convoy safe.
« Última modificación: Enero 20, 2010, 18:05:28 pm por Kendo »

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #67 en: Enero 20, 2010, 18:09:39 pm »
Red alert soviets 11 [FINALIZADO]
la peor actuacion de muerte por veneno que he visto en mi vida "oh no me muero voy a saltar sobre la mesa para quedar de cara a la camara"... venga ya...

Gradenko: General Kukov is late?
Nadia: We have matters to discuss before he arrives.
Gradenko: Nadia, This tea is excellent!
Nadia: Thank you. I prepared it myself. Incompetence will not be tolerated. We cannot let you endanger the Iron Curtain project any longer. I'm glad you agree.

Kukov: Dealing with traitors is MY responsability.
Nadia: Yes... and my pleasure. My spies reported that the allies are planning a major naval attack against us. You can cut them off by the refuelling station.Launch our MCV on a suitable land and then destroy the allies base and refuelling station. We must keep the area claear for our submarine operations. Go. Now, general Kukov, tell me about this allied secret weapon that you found... the Chronosphere?
« Última modificación: Enero 20, 2010, 18:19:47 pm por Kendo »

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #68 en: Enero 20, 2010, 18:31:17 pm »
Red alert soviets 12 [FINALIZADO]

Nadia: Play it again
Stalin: I want it.
Kukov: The allies are calling it Chronosphere technology. My sources tell me it is done with extremely high energy signals.
Kukov: Comrade, how?
Stalin: I'm surrounded by idiots. Do whatever it takes, steal it, take it from them. Nadia, tell your spies i want detailed plans. If Gradenko had not allowed Einstein to slip out at first that weapon would be ours now.
Kukov: Comrade, we do have a lead. An allied base outside Sophie is sending out very strong energy signals. I believe this is where the Chronosphere hides. There are three separated control centers we've identified there.
Stalin. Take control of all three. Do not allow them to destroy that which is rightfully ours... general.
« Última modificación: Enero 20, 2010, 19:20:43 pm por Kendo »

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #69 en: Enero 20, 2010, 18:38:20 pm »
red alert soviets 13 [FINALIZADO]

I cannot believe they would risk keeping Einstein in such a poorly defended area.
Nadia: Believe it or not, they did. And now we have him. The transmitter is undetectable at a range of five hundred miles.
Stalin: What makes sure thing the allies will try to rescue him? Certainly they think he died, in the attack on the base.
Nadia: That would have been true... had been not leaked information about Einstein's capture and scheduled execution. The allies will come for their prize.
Stalin: And we will be able to track him through his watch.
Kukov: Yes comrade, and he will lead us right to the Chronosphere.
Nadia: Einstein is gone, comrade.
Kukov: Allied coordinates coming in now.
Stalin: With the Chronosphere and the Iron Curtain soon we will stand invincible! Prepare a strike team!
Kukov: Be careful. The allied radar automatically sends a distract code to the Chronosphere if an intruder is detected. If you are detected before the radar is captured, we could lose the Chronosphere.
Stalin: Losing the Chronosphere is NOT an option.
« Última modificación: Enero 20, 2010, 19:32:50 pm por Kendo »

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #70 en: Enero 20, 2010, 19:35:48 pm »
red alert soviets 14 [FINALIZADO]

Stalin: This was not to happen! The Chronosphere was to be ours! Now all we have is a pile of debris! You, general, are to blame!
Kukov: He failed to deactivate the radar centers. I believe he's aware of the punishment.
Stalin: Take him out and shoot him. Get him out of my sight!
Nadia: Comrade Stalin, the general is not responsible of the destruction of the Chronosphere. I personally monitored his actions.
Kukov: And who then would be to blame? Clearly, the general is at fault!
Nadia: "Niet", comrade. It was you who failed in your actions. You did not inform the general of the other xxx transmitter that was nearby.
Stalin: Is this...true, Kukov? Was there a fourth transmitter?
Kukov: We did not notice it in the first pass, but yes, ...kkk..grrgrgrrlll...gggggggg......mmmmhhhhhfff.....
Stalin: You....dissapoint me...Kukov...
*crack*
Stalin: If the Chronosphere is not to be ours... then let it be buried with the remains of the allied dogs! Where are they, Nadia? Where is the base of operations located?
Nadia: We have traced Einstein's signal. He has moved to the coast of england. It must be the center of the command.
Stalin: General, consider this your redemption. You are to lead the attack on the allied headquarters. Level it! Destroy forever all traces of the alliance!
Nadia: Comrade commander..
Stalin: Continue! ...comrade... or you will find yourself on the floor with Kukov... Assemble a strike team! A continental Soviet Union is our destiny!!
« Última modificación: Enero 20, 2010, 20:55:20 pm por Kendo »

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #71 en: Enero 20, 2010, 21:00:05 pm »
con que abro el .mix skazz?

voy a transcribir el final del lado sovietico y con eso tendremos acabado uno de los bandos (menos el video 3 que no loencontré en el yutube no me salia a ver si ahora luego lo encuentro)
Si quieres ir pasandomelos repaso latraduccion.

Desconectado SkaZZ

• Webmasters
  • HAL9000
  • Fecha de registro: Noviembre 21, 2004, 20:19:49 pm
  • ZzZzzZz... Dark Souls... ZzZzzZz...
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #72 en: Enero 20, 2010, 21:12:09 pm »
con que abro el .mix skazz?

voy a transcribir el final del lado sovietico y con eso tendremos acabado uno de los bandos (menos el video 3 que no loencontré en el yutube no me salia a ver si ahora luego lo encuentro)
Si quieres ir pasandomelos repaso latraduccion.

Ok. Pues veamos lo del MIX.

Si tienes el Red Alert instalado, copia movies2.mix en el directorio donde hayas instalado el juego.

Si no tienes el Red Alert instalado, pero aún quieres ver el vídeo, haz clic en http://xhp.xwis.net/utilities/XCC_Utilities.exe . Usa XCC AV Player. Usa el botón "Open Mix" para abrir "movies2.mix" y te vas al último botón "Play .VQA" y eliges el archivo que has extraído "soviet1.vqa" y te lo pasas en grande sacándole fallos (opcional) xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Iré actualizando movies2.mix en mi server para que los vayáis viendo. Pero, insisto, tardaré...

Actualizado...
« Última modificación: Enero 20, 2010, 21:43:43 pm por SkaZZ »

//////       Hora de abandonware llegó, coge a tus
     (o   O)       amigos y vámonos. Con Kendo el friki y
       (_)         SkaZz el chiflado, lo pasaremos guay.
--oooO-----Oooo--  ¡Hora de abandonware!

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #73 en: Enero 20, 2010, 21:29:44 pm »
Red alert soviets ENDING [FINALIZADO]

Stalin: Amazing these english! How quickly they adapt! They must truly have been crying out for a victory! They have abandoned their old rulers faster than the rats leaving a sinking ship! We have done what no one else has dared! The soviet Union stretches across the entire continent! We have liberated Europe at last! It's time to celebrate! (canturrea)

Tea? Why not! hahaha, "When in Rome..." mmmh excellent. General, you have covered yourself in great honor. I will see to it personally that u are very well taken care off. hahaha, Nadia, this tea is truly excellent.
Nadia: Thank you. I prepared it myself.
Stalin: Poison!... you bitch!
Nadia: You bastard pig! You'll never touch me with your filthy hands again! ..... (pañum pañum!)

Well general... this temporary chaos in Europe will only help to fund the brotherhood's cause. For centuries we have waited to emerge on the shadows and now we will make ourselves known. "And Kane went out from the presence of the Lord...and took up residence... in the land of Nod". You have done well to serve us, and for that, you should be rewarded. We estimate that the brotherhood will..tire... of the USSR... in the early nineteen nineties... until then... you'll keep the peace, fight our battles where you must, and you'll remain our loyal and obedient servant. For the forseeable future.

(pañum)

Kane: For the forseeable future... comrade chairman, I AM THE FUTURE.

« Última modificación: Enero 20, 2010, 22:57:51 pm por Kendo »

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #74 en: Enero 21, 2010, 02:34:08 am »
Skazz he repasado todos los textos hasta ahora despues de acabar con los sovieticos (ahora retomo los aliados), te lo junto todo lo del mismo bando en un post para que lo veas claro. Del mismo modo, asi podeis todos ver los fallos que hay y echar una mano, a ver si tapamos los huecos que me han quedado. Titulo en verde = Traducido; Titulo en naranja= dudas pendientes; Título en rojo: huecos pendientes.

RED ALERT - SOVIET MISSIONS

Red Alert - Soviets 1

Stalin: Gradenko... how long did it take the gas to work?
Gradenko : Is it safe to speak?
Stalin: Of course, go on.
Gradenko: The kill time depends on the weight of the subject. Eh... the children were terminated in less than fifteen seconds, and the adults took longer, eighteen to fourty-two seconds.
Stalin: No survivors?
Gradenko: None, comrade Stalin.
Nadia: The tolls of dead?
Gradenko: Aproximatedly... eight hundred and fourty.
Nadia: My intelligence said there were eight hundred seventy seven people on the village. How do you call for this discrepancy?
Gradenko: Innacurate intelligence?
Stalin: Enough! Begin full production of the gas...
Gradenko: Already on their way, comrade Stalin...
Stalin: Meet our newest officer. According to your profile you should prove useful.
Gradenko: I would like to se that profile...
Stalin: Give the lieutenant something important to do. That is ALL, Gradenko.
-
Gradenko: Forgive me, comrade Stalin, but there is something else. Outside Torun we have met with guerrilla resistance. They have blocked the roads into town here, and here.
Stalin: They are enemies of the people. Destroy the town, and kill everyone in it. Come my dear, i have an assignment that requires your special skills...
-
Gradenko: Let's see how you handle this. Go at once to Torun. Destroy everything, and everyone. No prisoners, no survivors. That is all.

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 2

Captain Kukov: Congratulations on ending this assignment, commander. I am Captain Giorgi Kukov, chief of field operations on this region. Beyond this river, lies Germany. Tomorrow our attack begins. For today, you have guard duty. See to it that nothing happens to the base, or to the command center. The allies have been moving closer and closer to our position. Watch out for sneak attacks. If conflict irrupts, you have permission to take the fight to death. See you in Berlin.

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 3

Gradenko: xxx at our mercy, we have fourteen tank divisions on this border!
Nadia: And the allies, with only three divisions, hold you up.
Gradenko: At the rate of our noble comrades advance, we will occupy all europe within sixty days.
Nadia: Perhaps. But eleven months over schedule. It is vital to our propaganda efforts that we take Berlin before comrade Stalin's birthday.
Stalin: Comrade Gradenko. Did you not report all xxx safe secure?
Gradenko: I inspected that myself.
Stalin: Then how the allied dogs eliminated our xxx (sovereign? no creo ¿sub rinsk? ni idea) facility?!
Gradenko: Impossible! My security was..
Nadia: Inneficient! as we feared... that plant was our primary site. Will there be enough nerve gas left to proceed with our plan? What about Einstein? Is his propulsion system research still inschedule?
Stalin: Well?
Gradenko: I... I must report. A few hours ago, Einstein was kidnapped.
Stalin: I know.
Gradenko: We are recovering him as we speak.
Stalin: Good!... ha ha ha... Good! I do not wish to kill so a commitable officer as you, Gradenko.
Nadia: I dont know where Einstein is... yet. But i do know who betrayed our cause. We have tracked him down on land xxx he must die a traitor's death. Get to Kree again and use the dogs to sniff out the  trace before he can take refuge in a safe house.

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviet 4

Nadia: Good work dealing with that spy. You pleased Stalin. Make sure you never dissapoint him.   Now, I have a special task for you. We are amassing for an attack on Berlin. The allies are aware of this so we are going to... how do they say? Throw them a bone? I want you to create a diversion. Ocuppy that troops until we can drop soldiers behind their lines. Once the troops are in, use the soldiers to cut off allied communications. With no early warning, we can take Berlin by surprise.

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 5

Stalin: When you kill one, it is a tragedy. When you kill ten million... it is a statistic. They call me killer! But i live only to serve the people. And the people's history will judge me! Where the romans failed I will succeed! Russia's borders are straight from coast to coast, for united Russia is our destiny. Those lands were taken away by corrupt zarist diplomats, and criminal military officers! THEY were the enemies of the people! ...ha ha ha... But enough of this. You have served me well. Continue to do so... and your future is as bright as the star of the Soviet Union. As a reward for your service to the people, i wish to promote you. Your first order as field captain is to proceed to Khalkis island. We need the ore there for special projects. In addition we need to capture the allied communications center, we must know what those allied donks are up to! God speed. Do what you must. For the people.

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 6

Stalin: You said this wouldn't happen! No matter how many we kill they keep coming!
Nadia: The united nations begins to back their cause.
Stalin: Condemn them to hell! Incinerate them, before they grow stronger... YOU... You are failing me...
Nadia: The bombs are almost ready comrade Stalin. The final elements are being transported from Gorsow airbase
Stalin: How?
Nadia: By truck convoy. Here.
Stalin: Guard them with your life! They must get through to Gorsow! If you fail, do not return.

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 7

Nadia: xxx...when?...is the core safe?...you must stand your ground, stop them!! The allies attacked the command's nuclear reactor.
Kukov: I'm on my way...
Nadia: No. It's too important. You'll go. They shot off the current systems. The core will soon go critical. You must get inside the reactor, and put the current towers back online!

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 8

Nadia: I promised you Berlin, Joseph. Did you doubt of me?
Stalin: If i did i would've killed you.
Nadia: How better to show you my love than defeat the city for your birthday
Stalin: a good thing out of two possibilities...
*riiiiiing*
Stalin: hmmmmm... yeah?........what?
-
Kukov: Some things you are not cleared to see. Come, we are late for the briefing.
-
Stalin: What is so important you interrupt a private briefing Gradenko?
Do you waste our time with magic shows?
Gradenko: This is Elba Island. Reconnaissance detected an allied transport landing. Our agents went there. Saw this. Shot the video tape. And then, nothing. It had been moved, we would have caught it. It simply dissapeared.
Stalin: Show me again. Impossible. Whole units? I must know what can do this, Nadia. If it is a weapon i must have it.
Nadia: It could prove a formidable companion to our Iron Curtain Project.
Kukov: Iron Curtain?
Nadia: You don't need to know about this commit, Kukov. Do we control Elba Island?
Gradenko: The xx resistance continues to offer the allied support, but we have been dealing with this...
Stalin: No excuses, comrade! We need that island... No Gradenko, you stay. Send the captain to handle this.
Nadia: Use our subs to keep more allied units from landing, and eliminate all enemies from the island.

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 9

Stalin: No one must hear us... mmh? Do you recognize these names?
Gradenko: They are your generals. But i don't see my name.
Stalin: Be thankful. I named this men as traitors. They're plotting to kill me! ...ha ha ha... They think I will destroy mother Russia! ...ha ha ha... But you... you have always stood by me. When i regained the lands stolen by the europeans or the chinese you were there. You fought nobly to make my dream come true. So now, I'm going to give this honor to you.
Gradenko: Death warrants?
Stalin: Sign them. Reaffirm your loyalty to me. I'm bleeding Russia of her enemies.
-
Kukov: Curious... Stalin said nothing about the truck Gradenko abandoned.
Nadia: Containing elements of Iron Curtain.
Kukov: Yes. We must get it back. I'm sure you'll find the suitable way to handle comrade Gradenko.
-
Nadia: A truck and its contents were abandoned somewhere in this region. The allies captured the truck and brought it to this waystation. They intent to move it to safe territory and study its contents carefully.
Kukov: This cannot be allowed to happen. We cannot risk recapturing the truck, it is now a liability. Do not allow the truck or any allied unit to leave the area.

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 10

Kukov: Advance within the soviet army can be rapid. Continue to acumulate victories, and the future is yours. One of our convoys is moving through enemy territory. You have been assigned to defend the convoy as they move through the area. Be sure that they reach their destination intact. As a reward for your esteemed service, you have been given a great honor. Our latest advancement in air warfare, the MIG attack aircraft, is at your disposal. Essentialy a bomber, use it to destroy heavy concentrations of allied armor. With this and our standard complement of YAK aircraft, you should have no problem in keeping the convoy safe.

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 11

Gradenko: General Kukov is late?
Nadia: We have matters to discuss before he arrives.
Gradenko: Nadia, This tea is excellent!
Nadia: Thank you. I prepared it myself. Incompetence will not be tolerated. We cannot let you endanger the Iron Curtain project any longer. I'm glad you agree.
-
Kukov: Dealing with traitors is MY responsability.
Nadia: Yes... and my pleasure. My spies reported that the allies are planning a major naval attack against us. You can cut them off by the refuelling station. Launch our MCV on a suitable land and then destroy the allies base and refuelling station. We must keep the area claear for our submarine operations. Go. Now, general Kukov, tell me about this allied secret weapon that you found... the Chronosphere?

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 12

Nadia: Play it again.
Kukov: The allies are calling it Chronosphere technology. My sources tell me it is done with extremely high energy signals.
Kukov: Comrade, how?
Stalin: I'm surrounded by idiots. Do whatever it takes, steal it, take it from them. Nadia, tell your spies i want detailed plans. If Gradenko had not allowed Einstein to slip out at first that weapon would be ours now.
Kukov: Comrade, we do have a lead. An allied base outside Sophie is sending out very strong energy signals. I believe this is where the Chronosphere hides. There are three separated control centers we've identified there.
Stalin. Take control of all three. Do not allow them to destroy that which is rightfully ours... general.

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 13

I cannot believe they would risk keeping Einstein in such a poorly defended area.
Nadia: Believe it or not, they did. And now we have him. The transmitter is undetectable at a range of five hundred miles.
Stalin: What makes sure thing the allies will try to rescue him? Certainly they think he died, in the attack on the base.
Nadia: That would have been true... had been not leaked information about Einstein's capture and scheduled execution. The allies will come for their prize.
Stalin: And we will be able to track him through his watch.
Kukov: Yes comrade, and he will lead us right to the Chronosphere.
Nadia: Einstein is gone, comrade.
Kukov: Allied coordinates coming in now.
Stalin: With the Chronosphere and the Iron Curtain soon we will stand invincible! Prepare a strike team!
Kukov: Be careful. The allied radar automatically sends a destruct code to the Chronosphere if an intruder is detected. If you are detected before the radar is captured, we could lose the Chronosphere.
Stalin: Losing the Chronosphere is NOT an option.

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets 14

Stalin: This was not to happen! The Chronosphere was to be ours! Now all we have is a pile of debris! You, general, are to blame!
Kukov: He failed to deactivate the radar centers. I believe he's aware of the punishment.
Stalin: Take him out and shoot him. Get him out of my sight!
Nadia: Comrade Stalin, the general is not responsible of the destruction of the Chronosphere. I personally monitored his actions.
Kukov: And who then would be to blame? Clearly, the general is at fault!
Nadia: Niet, comrade. It was you who failed in your actions. You did not inform the general of the other allied transmitter that was nearby.
Stalin: Is this...true, Kukov? Was there a fourth transmitter?
Kukov: We did not notice it in the first pass, but yes---
Stalin: You....dissapoint me...Kukov...
*crack*
Stalin: If the Chronosphere is not to be ours... then let it be buried with the remains of the allied dogs! Where are they, Nadia? Where is the base of operations located?
Nadia: We have traced Einstein's signal. He has moved to the coast of england. It must be the center of the command.
Stalin: General, consider this your redemption. You are to lead the attack on the allied headquarters. Level it! Destroy forever all traces of the alliance!
Nadia: Comrade commander..
Stalin: CONTINUE, comrade... and you will find yourself on the floor with Kukov... Assemble a strike team! A continental Soviet Union is our destiny!!

----------
----------

Red Alert - Soviets Ending

Stalin: Amazing these english! How quickly they adapt! They must truly have been crying out for a victory! They have abandoned their old rulers faster than the rats leaving a sinking ship! We have done what no one else has dared! The soviet Union stretches across the entire continent! We have liberated Europe at last! It's time to celebrate!

Tea? Why not! hahaha, "When in Rome..." mmh... excellent. General, you have covered yourself in great honor. I will see to it personally that u are very well taken care off. hahaha, Nadia, this tea is truly excellent.
Nadia: Thank you. I prepared it myself.
Stalin: Poison!... you bitch!
Nadia: You bastard pig! You'll never touch me with your filthy hands again!
-
Well general... this temporary chaos in Europe will only help to fund the brotherhood's cause. For centuries we have waited to emerge on the shadows and now we will make ourselves known. "And Kane went out from the presence of the Lord, and took up residence... in the land of Nod". You have done well to serve us, and for that, you should be rewarded. We estimate that the brotherhood will... tire... of the USSR... in the early nineteen nineties. Until then... you'll keep the peace, fight our battles where you must, and you'll remain our loyal and obedient servant. For the foreseeable future.
-
Kane: For the foreseeable future... comrade chairman, I AM THE FUTURE.
« Última modificación: Agosto 27, 2010, 00:29:36 am por Kendo »