Autor Tema: Command & Conquer: Red Alert (Traducción) [Finalizada]  (Leído 121487 veces)

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
  • País: es
  • Fecha de registro: Marzo 05, 2007, 14:47:05 pm
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • AOL Instant Messenger - -
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
Re: Command & Conquer: Red Alert - ¿Existe traducción?
« Respuesta #75 en: Enero 21, 2010, 18:03:19 pm »
Voy a por las misiones de los Aliados. las ire poniendo toas en este post para que quede como el post anterior y este todo junto, que es mas comodo.
Titulo en verde = Traducido; Titulo en naranja= dudas pendientes; Título en rojo: huecos pendientes.

RED ALERT - ALLIED MISSIONS

Red Alert -Allied 1

Stavros: Commander...
Van Esling: The last transmission?
Stavros: 09:100 hours. Since then, nothing.
Van Esling: Perhaps Einstein escaped?
Stavros: Too much to hope for, General, he would've contacted us by now...      This is classified!
Tanya: I know.
Van Esling: I sent for her.
Stavros: General Van Esling! She's a civilian!
Tanya: That's why i don't get killed!
Van Esling: Commander, this is Tanya Adams. Proffessional... volunteer. She will work with you on this mission.... Somewhere, inside this research center, the soviets hold Albert Einstein. We need it back. Inmediately. Get Tanya inside, so she can get Einstein out.Once you've located him, bring him back for your drop off point for inmediate evacuation. Be careful, the base is heavily fortified. But not invincible.
Stavros: Their weakness is power! Black out the base and nothing will stop you! Good luck!

----------
----------

Red Alert - Allies 2

Stavros: Soviet agression has increased tenfold already. We don't have the manpower to fight Stalin's armies on every front!
Van Esling: Commander! You did a fine job rescuing Einstein for us. Now, we are counting on you again. One of the passes we use to resupply us has been blocked by the reds... a convoy for the forces before is due through in a matter of hours. The supplies they carry, are critical for our war efforts. Because... what do we have in that area to work with...
Stavros: Not much. And time is against us.
Van Esling: You'll have to make trough. Clear the pass, so the convoy can get to safety. Their life rests on your hands. Go!

----------
----------

Red Alert - Allied 3
* No tiene video solo texto *

----------
----------

Red Alert - Allied 4

Van Esling: Commander! I wish i could say i had good news, but not all of our battles faired as well as yours. The Greek front is collapsing. And Germany... is all but taken. However, not all is lost. Your efforts on humping soviet progress in this area, the bridges you destroyed have caused the soviets to redirect their forces, to a certain mountain pass that i believe you are familiar with. They are gambling, that you will not be able to stop them a second time. Prove them wrong! .... Stavros...

Stavros: Expect a heavy concentration of soviet arm. The base you established is still standing. Get it up to speed as quickly as possible. We are counting on you to keep the reds from breaking through.

----------
----------

[color=]Red Alert -Allied 5[/color]

Locutora: "Government leaders have abandoned the capital and are now hiding in exile. Information out of occupied Athens has been sporadic but soviet forces are indeed in control of the capital as well as many of the outlined territories in greece. In the city, fighting among allied and soviet troops continues but the allied dead toll is raising rapidly. Now it remains to be seen if allied forces will be able to weather this onslaught intact. Reacting to this latest assault, allied diplomats led the united nations on a two hundred eighty-one to seven votes, that in approving a unique notory funding initiative, indeed increasing global allied support. This proposal calls for the formation of a Global Defense Agency, to be temporarily stablished in an as yet unnamed european capital..."
-
Van Esling: Sounds bad, doesn't does?  Well, its it. But Stalin is just threatening as habitually. At last, this will help us to organize the rest of the loyal against him. Yes, we have lost Greece. But we are not out just yet. Stalin will think so, but if we can continue to count with the talents of commanders like yourself, we will come out of this war on top. My old friend--
*titititi*
Van Esling: One of Tanya's men. She found something. But russian security agents have captured her. They will want certainly take her back to Moscow. We must take her back. She has vital information on the Iron Curtain Project. That information will help tip the scales in our favor!
*Stavros Se levanta y se va*
Let him free his head. In his state he's of no use to us. The soviets []behold Tanya[] .The prisoner's well guarded, but the supply truck from the nearby soviet base, runs to the facilities several times a day... If your spies can infiltrate the war factory, then maybe with a hitch arrive to the prison compound... once you have found Tanya, get her out of there any way you can.

----------
----------

Red Alert -Allied 6

Van Esling: Excellent work commander! This information Tanya recovered has proved valuable. Will you not agree, Stavros?
Stavros: Ah...yes. Our analisis is almost compl...
Einstein: No, no, no, sit, sit... I'm late. I apologize. My watch is not working.
Van Esling: Professor Einstein, this is an honour.
Einstein: Aha...
Van Esling: General Niklo Stavros...
Einstein: Yes, yes...
Van Esling: Professor let me introduce the commander who rescued you. Commander, this is professor Albert Einstein.
Einstein: Yes, yes... very exciting!
-
Van Esling: This, are our xxx photos taken near the Egean Sea. Professor, perhaps you can help us identify this specifics.
Einstein: From what i had a chance to read...This is Stalin's main research laboratory. they are working on some kind of defensive sistem. Oh... yeah, this is it, this is... The Iron Curtain. It's based on the theory of a ressonating molecules destr-
Van Eisling: Oh yes professor but, eh... What does the Iron Curtain do?
Einstein: Do? Well, by the theorema, it appears to make things... invulnerable. Any vehicle or structure covered with this effect, by theory, will be impervious to harm. It's incredible! I know Tesla was experimenting with this kind of-
Van Eisling: Thank you professor, that is all we need to know. Soviet research at this device can not be allowed to continue. What else we know about this research facility Stavros? ... Niklos! Put your personal issues aside for a moment will you?
Stavros: Yes, of course... Besides R&D functions this base also serves as a bay point for soviet submarine actions, so it's heavily populated. As far as we can tell, the only prototype they have of this Iron Curtain is located here. We do not know it if is ooperational yet.
Van Eisling: Commander! Your task is simple. Get into that base, infiltrate the laboratories, and destroy all information and prototypes of this...Iron Curtain.

----------
----------

Red Alert -Allied 7
*No tiene video solo texto*

----------
----------

Red Alert -Allied 8

Van Eisling: Incredible!
Einstein: Immediate dissapear and reappear. But very little control. We lost some men.
Van Eisling:But... do you have the control problem solved?
Einstein: That is the heart of the Chronosphere Project!
Van Eisling: This is where you come in. I wanted you to see this, to understand the importance of your next mission.
-
Van Eisling: The Chronosphere is being tested here, at the research center outside Leich. The soviets recently learnt of its location, and have begone bombing it regularly. You must protect this research site.
Einstein: And the scientists working inside.
Get to the base inmediately and fortify it. We would evacuate the base but... months of preparation would be wasted. The buildings and their contents must remain operational, until the experiment is complete.

----------
----------

Red Alert -Allied 9

Van Esling: Commander. I believe we may well be at a turning point of this war. The Stalin's Iron Curtain offline, and the success of the Chronosphere. Victory, is finally within our grasp. However, there is still much to be done.
One of our spies has confirmed our worst fears. The russians have developed a weapon greatest than anything previously known. An Atomic bomb. Stalin plans to unleash this bombs on seven european cities. If he succees all we have worked for, as a race, as allies, will be for nothing.
This is major Vladimir Kosygin, one of Stalin's key atomic strategists. Intelligence indicates that he has vital information on Stalin's plans for this new weapon. Kosygin is uphold? by Stalin's methods, and is ready to defect. Apparently, Stalin plans to use his own troops as sacrificial lambs to draw our forces into a trap. Once we take the bait,  he drops the bomb. You will find Kosygin here, in the xxx compound. Direct a spy past that compound's defenses, to the command center. Once you reach Kosygin, get your APCs in, and Kosygin out.

----------
----------

[color=]Red Alert -Allied 10[/color] (en proceso...)

Van Liesing : How many atomic bombs does Stalin possess?
Kosygin: At least four two-kilotone warheads are in production. But there is much even I do not known, much we are not told.
Stavros: Stalin's speech is coming on.
Van Eisling: That woman's Stalins's...paramour... Correct?
Kosygin: I'd think on a better word to describe her.
*titititi*
Kosygin:Niet... (ruso)...he's mad! How can he do this!
Van Eisling: Explain Kosygin, what are you talking about?
Kosygin: Stalin! He announced it! He's telling everyone! He's threatening to destroy the world! His missiles are ready hes preparing to launch!
Van Eisling: Is this possible?
Kosygin: xxx no, but now, who knows... this does not sound like a... (ruso) bluff! Even now,

----------
----------

[color=]Red Alert -Allied 11[/color] (en proceso...)

Van Eisling: That...was too close. However, I prefer close to the alternative. Well, xxx left, to speak russian about now. Luckily, that is not the case. You and your team have xxx stalin at every turn, This was the xxx. In txxx Stalin had ready to launch. the time is right to air strike...

Your job is to xxx to Saint Petersburg area, xxx by destroying the soviet command center here.
ships can move up the river

----------
----------

[color=]Red Alert -Allied 12[/color]

Welcome to the USSR, commander. All allied divisions are ready for a final push on moscow. But we have received some bad news. The soviets have the Iron Courtain back online, and plan to use it to xxx us all.
 Our spies...
----------
----------

[color=]Red Alert -Allied 13[/color]
*NO ENCONTRADO EL VIDEO ¿igual no existe tampoco?*
----------
----------

Red Alert -Allied 14

Van Eisling: I assume everyone can handle the orders theye have been given. Any questions? ... Good. Give them hell, boys! Dismiss!
Commander, your efforts in this war have earned you great honor. You, Stavros and myself, will personally lead the direct assault on Moscow. With all the other fronts covered, it is up to us to destroy Stalin's fortifications, and remove the soviet seed of power. You have also earned the right to be the first to test the newest addition to our arsenal: The Chronosphere. With this to help you, even Stalin's new Iron Curtain will not be able to stop us.

Stavros: Einstein wanted me to warn you that the Chronosphere could produce unknown side-effects. Be careful when using it, even we do not understand its full power.

Van Eisling: Yes. Use it cautiously. Get going, and give Stalin hell! We will see you in Moscow!
----------
----------

Red Alert -Allied Ending

Jools:Over here! I found someone! Geez! xxx! It's Stalin!
Joops: ...xxx this bastard would survive...
Jools: Well... orders are orders. Come on, help me get him out of here
Stavros: Private! What you think you are doing?
Jools: Sir! It's Stalin! He's still alive!
Stavros: Private, I don't see anyone there.
Jools: Right here sir! It's Sta...
Stavros: I don't believe you heard me, private. I don't see anyone here. Do you?
Jools: No sir... I don't see anyone. Must have been the wind i heard.
Stavros: That's what i thought. Now move out.

Stalin: *huuumpf* (gruñidos ultra-creibles) Aaaaaaaaaargh!!! mmmmmmh! mmmmmmmmh!!!

Stavros: HA-HA! (o algo asi)
« Última modificación: Agosto 09, 2010, 17:39:00 pm por Kendo »

Desconectado Low

• Deep Blue
  • País: ar
  • Fecha de registro: Enero 20, 2008, 23:15:36 pm
  • No soy un friki, soy un warrior lvl 20
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #76 en: Enero 21, 2010, 18:48:56 pm »
Gradenko: xxx we have fourteen tank divisions on this ¿border?!
Nadia: And the allies, with only three divisions, hold you up.
Gradenko: At the rate of our noble comrades advance, we will occupy all europe within sixty days.
Nadia: Perhaps. But eleven months over schedule? It is vital to our take Berlin before comrade Stalin's birthday.
Stalin: Comrade Gradenko. Did you not report all xxx safe secure?
Gradenko: I inspected that myself.
Stalin: Then how the allied dogs eliminated our xxx (para mi es un lugar geogrfico, por ahi en el juego se menciona) facility?!
Gradenko: Impossible! My security was..
Nadia: Inneficient! as we feared... that plant was our primary site. Will there be enough nerve gas left to proceed with our plan? What about Einstein? Is his proposing xxx resource still in schedule?
Stalin: Well?
Gradenko: I... I must report. A few hours ago, Einstein was kidnapped.
Stalin: I know.
Gradenko: We are recovering him as we speak.
Stalin: Good!... ha ha ha... Good! I do not wish to kill so a commitable officer as you, Gradenko.
Nadia: I dont know where Einstein is... yet. But i do know who betrayed our cause. We have tracked him down xxx London xxxforces/course. He must die a traitor's death. Get to Kree again and use the dogs to sniff out the track before he can take refuge in a safe house.

Esto es todo lo que pude escuchar de estos rusos que tienen menos pronunciacion que... que... los mismos rusos xD. Voy a tratar de ver si puedo terminar algun otro de los sovieticos.

EDITO:

Red Alert - Soviets 7

Nadia: Shtov? (nombre de ruso?)...when?...is the core safe?...you must stand your ground, stop them!! The allies attacked the command's nuclear reactor.
Kukov: I'm on my way...
Nadia: No. It's too important. You'll go. They shot off the current systems. The core will soon go critical. You must get inside the reactor, and put the current towers back online!
« Última modificación: Enero 21, 2010, 18:52:21 pm por Low »

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #77 en: Enero 21, 2010, 19:03:25 pm »
gracias low, lo que pones correcto lo pongo en su sitio, y lo que no tambien ayuda porque me da ideas (por ejemplo solucionado lo de einstein) :)

Desconectado raulpuro

• Compaq 386
  • Fecha de registro: Mayo 02, 2006, 03:12:37 am
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #78 en: Enero 22, 2010, 19:14:01 pm »
Uff menudo trabajo que os estáis dando he estado viendo los videos desde el Red Alert y están tremendos SkaZZ para mi que no me enteraba de nada le da mucha vida al juego.

Bueno os comento he creado un archivo con algunas de las voces en off (Construyendo, base esta siendo atacada, unidad lista ...) he cogido las voces en Castellano del Tiberium Sun aunque solo valen más o menos la mitad y queda un poco raro la mitad en Ingles (voz de Hombre) y la otra en Castellano (voz de mujer) supongo que alguien con habilidad podría sacar más frases uniendo palabras de diferentes frases.

En cualquier caso he subido lo que he hecho para que veáis como queda, para probarlo solo tenéis que poner el archivo en el raíz del Red Alert.

#megaup_61PIRFC2

Si alguien esta interesado en sacar mas frases que lo comente y le paso los audios del Tiberium Sun.

Un  saludo y gracias por el tiempo y trabajo que os estáis tomando.
« Última modificación: Enero 22, 2010, 22:35:29 pm por raulpuro »

Si quieres contactar conmigo puedes hacerlo en http://www.clandlan.net o http://www.guiaspat.com/

Desconectado SkaZZ

• Webmasters
  • HAL9000
  • Fecha de registro: Noviembre 21, 2004, 20:19:49 pm
  • ZzZzzZz... Dark Souls... ZzZzzZz...
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #79 en: Enero 24, 2010, 12:23:28 pm »
raulpuro (o raulpure como dicen los ingleses) hay que cambiar algunos gráficos shp. Cuando la revise entera, te doy una lista. Son cuatro o cinco creo, no son muchas. Las otras son... ¡¡LA OSTIA TRONCO!! Me encanta como quedan en el producto final. ;D

//////       Hora de abandonware llegó, coge a tus
     (o   O)       amigos y vámonos. Con Kendo el friki y
       (_)         SkaZz el chiflado, lo pasaremos guay.
--oooO-----Oooo--  ¡Hora de abandonware!

Desconectado raulpuro

• Compaq 386
  • Fecha de registro: Mayo 02, 2006, 03:12:37 am
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #80 en: Enero 24, 2010, 15:06:50 pm »
Ok, me alegro de que te gusten, si puedes mándame la lista esta semana que se me agota la licencia del Paint Shop Pro  ;), una cosilla no se si te lo comente el CONQUER.ENG que te pase en el ultimo archivo es el de las expansiones tiene algunas líneas más pero funciona en el Red Alert sin expansiones, le traduje yo prácticamente entero, juego en red incluido, mira a ver si puedes aprovechar algo y el tutorial.ini lo mismo tiene algunas líneas mas por las expansiones aunque este no esta traducido.

Un saludo.

Si quieres contactar conmigo puedes hacerlo en http://www.clandlan.net o http://www.guiaspat.com/

Desconectado SkaZZ

• Webmasters
  • HAL9000
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #81 en: Enero 24, 2010, 15:20:37 pm »
Ok, lo miro mañana ;D

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #82 en: Enero 28, 2010, 08:02:29 am »
skazz los videos de intro del juego y tal tambien hay que traducirlos, o esos ya los tenias?

no habia visto la intro :D esto no tiene pies ni cabeza!

moraleja del juego:¡la culpa de todo es de einstein! XD

por cierto que me he dado cuenta de que despues de cada mision hay otro video, aunque parece que de momento no tienen texto. Por eso habia uno de tanya que no sabia de donde salia.

offtopic: ¿has visto el privado o que? comenta algo en el hilo correspondiente, que queremos tu opinion! :D+

edit: pues parece que los videos tras las misiones si tienen voces, al menos el de la mision 5. ya los ire añadiendo.
« Última modificación: Enero 28, 2010, 08:52:33 am por Kendo »

Desconectado SkaZZ

• Webmasters
  • HAL9000
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #83 en: Febrero 01, 2010, 18:49:02 pm »
Elegí un mal día para dejar de esnifar pegamento...

Jejeje, pues es que me pillas liado por todos lados. La introducción hay que traducir la parte en que Einstein habla con su ayudante al principio del vídeo. La parte de Hitler (esta línea estaría censurada en Alemania, ¡que lo chepáis!) la tengo en una guía de gamefaq (principalmente porque esa parte la hablan en alemán) y hay creo que un par de vídeos que también hay que subtitularlos. Pero de momento tengo trabajo para rato... Actualmente tengo subtítulados los vídeos soviet1, soviet2, soviet4, soviet5 y soviet6, y también estoy de reforma en la web, a parte tengo archivos del Arena, el PQ4... hay unos enanos calvos en mi jardín que reclaman sus derechos de que no les acaricie la calva (tengo un +4 en Acariciar Calvas Enanas), vamos mucho jaleo...

Lo del privado me parece estupendo... espera, que no me acuerdo que era voy a leerlo otra vez...

Veamos... mujeres desnudas... ajá... drogas de los años 50... hummmm... calvas enanas... eh, interesante... si me gusta el [TOP SECRET], es una buena idea porque además yo conozco 1138 frikadas más. Sin embargo, o me dejáis tiempo para todo o me echáis una mano con dos cojones xDDDDDDD Esta frase es de Bruce Willis... en fin, también tengo que subir las tradus de LAELA porque va a cerrar y algunas de abandonware de Clan D-Lan (Daggerfall, y los Black Isle/Troika Games tradus).

A parte:

Para rhaulpuro estos son los cambios en hires.mix:

Prolog.pcx -> "Please Stand By" por "Por Favor, Permanece A La Escucha"
"Pista de Aterrizaje" -> "Aeródromo" suena mejor y puedes usar las fuentes normales sin reducir.
"C. Anti-Aereo" -> "C. Anti-Aéreo" la tilde na más.
"Planta de Ener. Av." -> "P. de Energía Avz." creo que se entiende mejor... aunque se pueden probar otras combinaciones.
"Barracas" -> "Barracones"
"Muro de Cemento" -> "Muro" sencillo y se entiende perfectamente.
"Avion Espia" -> "Avión Espía" la tilde na más.
"Centro de Com." -> "Comunicaciones" sencillo igual que el anterior.
"B. Construccion" -> "Construcción" sencillo, aunque con este tengo un huevo de dudas...
"Alambrado" -> "Alambrada" ¿Alambrado?
"Plat. de Reparacion" -> "Reparaciones" sencillo.
"Torre Lanzallam." -> "T. Lanzallamas" creo que queda mejor.
"Satelite GPS" -> "Satélite GPS" tilde.
"Fortin Camuflado" -> "Fortín Camuflado" tilde.
"Cortina de Hierro" -> "Telón de Acero" lo has traducido literalmente de "Iron Curtain" pero "Iron Curtain" tiene un significado asociado al famoso telón de acero de la era de la perestroika, lo de los misiles de Cuba y demás. Aquí se usa este nombre para definir a un arma.
"Puesto SAM" -> "Batería SAM" por batería de misiles SAM.
"C. Suministros" -> "Transporte" creo que así queda clarinete ;D
"Transfor. Tesla" -> "T. Tesla" sencillo pero se entiende.
"Artilleria" -> "Artillería" tilde
"G. chipas móvl" -> esto viene de "gen. mobile gap", podría ser "G. Esp/Tie. Móvil"... tengo dudas

verás que algunos son tildes y otros son ajustes, hay pocos cambios realmente, incluso me ha gustado lo de "Zapadora", "Extractora" (joder, Extractora, con lo fácil que era) entre otros...
« Última modificación: Febrero 01, 2010, 19:19:44 pm por SkaZZ »

Desconectado cireja

• "Guardián de las aventuras"
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
  • Fecha de registro: Mayo 06, 2007, 13:02:16 pm
  • No por mucho madrugar... por el culo te la hinco.
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #84 en: Febrero 01, 2010, 18:53:33 pm »
LAELA no va a cerrar, simplemente no se va a actualizar con noticias nuevas, de momento.
El material va a seguir estando ahí, y también se va a actualizar, de hecho se está actualizando. Si tienes cosas nuevas yo me encargo de gestionarlo.

;)
¡Por favor, no preguntéis por mensaje privado, preguntad aquí en el foro! - Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
Jugando a: Thimbleweed Park
Aventuras Gráficas Más Buscadas en Español - Aventuras Gráficas en AbandonWiki

Desconectado SkaZZ

• Webmasters
  • HAL9000
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #85 en: Febrero 01, 2010, 19:25:57 pm »
Se mantendrá hasta que se termine el server tengo entendido...

Pues mira, sinceramente, si alguien me dijese que me termina los archivos que faltan por retocar del Conquest of Longbow, le regalo mi Atari 2600 con dos cartuchos llenos de juegos... bueno, no, le regalo un dibujo que hice con cuatro años. xDDD

No, en serio, me gustaría ir quitándome cosas de encima, sobre todo retoques y demás...

Gracias ;D

Desconectado cireja

• "Guardián de las aventuras"
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
  • Fecha de registro: Mayo 06, 2007, 13:02:16 pm
  • No por mucho madrugar... por el culo te la hinco.
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #86 en: Febrero 01, 2010, 19:30:45 pm »
El alojamiento es gratuito, no problem en ese sentido.
¡Por favor, no preguntéis por mensaje privado, preguntad aquí en el foro! - Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
Jugando a: Thimbleweed Park
Aventuras Gráficas Más Buscadas en Español - Aventuras Gráficas en AbandonWiki

Desconectado Kendo

• Leecher Pata Negra
  • Administrador
  • Shodan
    • MSN Messenger - -
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios.org
« Respuesta #87 en: Febrero 01, 2010, 19:57:53 pm »
vale skazz visto que tienes faena entre manos, casi mejor porque como podras suponer yo tambien he andado ocupadillo, pero poco a poco voy haciendo la transcripcion de los videos. Me pondré tambien con ols de final de mision y te los pongo en los posts grandes junto a sus respectivas misiones, para no marear mas.

¿hitler esta censurado en alemania? si no dice nada del otro mundo, que no tiene tiempo y poco mas... si el pobre hasta cae bien ahi tan tranquilo, sin saber que el abuelete le va a vaporizar...
ya traducire la intro y te escribo el texto en "dual"  B)

edit: encontrado el texto de gamefaqs con las frases, ojo que el aleman de gamefaqs tiene faltas de ortografia, por si pensabas usarlo!
¿puedes confirmarme que la mision 3 de aliados no tiene video?
« Última modificación: Febrero 01, 2010, 20:06:14 pm por Kendo »

Desconectado darkpadawan

• Commodore 64
  • Fecha de registro: Enero 23, 2004, 14:53:25 pm
    • Ver Perfil
    • www.clandlan.net
« Respuesta #88 en: Febrero 02, 2010, 11:05:04 am »
bla bla bla

Jejeje, pues es que me pillas liado por todos lados

bla bla bla

No te pagamos por escuchar quejas  ^-^

Desconectado darkpadawan

• Commodore 64
  • Fecha de registro: Enero 23, 2004, 14:53:25 pm
    • Ver Perfil
    • www.clandlan.net
« Respuesta #89 en: Febrero 16, 2010, 01:03:19 am »
¿puedes confirmarme que la mision 3 de aliados no tiene video?

Estoy casi 100% seguro que no, esa misión no tiene cinemática.