Autor Tema: Igor: Objetivo Uikokahonia (cd-rom)  (Leído 4462 veces)

Desconectado rastan666

• Ábaco
  • Fecha de registro: Julio 30, 2006, 12:04:16 pm
    • Ver Perfil
Igor: Objetivo Uikokahonia (cd-rom)
« en: Julio 30, 2006, 13:37:31 pm »
Hello does anybody of you CD version of Igor: Objetivo Uikokahonia (Igor: Objective Uikokahonia)?

No matter with Spanish or English voices (but English is better for me to understand)  :)

I'm desperataly looking for it quite a long time with no success.

Please help me, I can be very generous... I have many original adventure games.

Thanks in advance for any kind of info :D

Desconectado Johan

• Master Control Program
  • País: es
  • Fecha de registro: Junio 27, 2002, 22:58:41 pm
    • Ver Perfil
    • Abandonsocios
« Respuesta #1 en: Agosto 02, 2006, 09:38:08 am »
I think that Igor wasn't much of a success out of Spain, so it will be difficult to find a complete english version, but you can get the spanish version in eMule by searching "igor objetivo uikokahonia".

Desconectado rastan666

• Ábaco
  • Fecha de registro: Julio 30, 2006, 12:04:16 pm
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #2 en: Agosto 02, 2006, 21:30:13 pm »
Hello Johan!

Yes, you're absolutely right, this game reached almost zero audience in abroad (out of Spain).

However I'm very curious to know why, because hand-drawn graphics are the best ones.. and to be truly honest -- Spanish adventures lure me in seduce, simply I love your games production. ;)

I remember playing Igor (English floppy version), and having good memories to those times. Recently I read a JustAdventure's review in order to discover there is Spanish CD-ROM version, and more over a very-hard-to-find English CD-ROM version. Hence I started my mission called: Find the Igor! :D :D  

To shorten this message, thank you for your reply... I'm trying to get it via eMule however being lowId here (due to my ISP restrictions) I will be downloading it for ages... but really thanks for this nice tip. :D

Have a nice day Johan.
« Última modificación: Agosto 02, 2006, 21:31:58 pm por rastan666 »